bath rooms 5
bed rooms 2
living spaces 4
originally built in 1678 M2
land size 414 M2
house size 1200 M3
This luxurious and modern villa is situated in the woodland municipality of Hamont-Achel. The house is uniquely characterised by the attractive highwindows at the rear. The doors specially designed by François Hannes, the kitchen/diner with an open space and the separate rooms that are openly linked together also make the interior unique. Sitting on the Bankirai-wood deck nextto the heated swimming pool and outdoor shower in the secluded back garden is particularly enjoyable. The garden is landscaped in complete harmony with the house and contains a free-standing out building which has a fitness and adressing room. The location with respect to the Netherlands is excellent.Valkenswaard and Eindhoven are only 10 and 20 minutes away, respectively, by car from this exceptional villa home. Hamont-Achel has all standard amenities such as a supermarket, butcher's and baker's shops, schools. The local neighbourhood has a spacious and ‘green’ layout and is close to woodland and a nature reserve.
• thewindows on the upper storey on the front and rear have electric roller shutters
• thehouse is fully insulated and has aluminium window frames with HR++ glazing
• theground floor is tiled (120 x 120 cm) and has underfloor heating. The doors havesunken ‘François Hannes’ hinges
• thecabinets, TV corner, kitchen, toilet, bathroom and walls were all designed byFrançois Hannes, (www.francoishannes.nl) of Sennah Studio
• thehouse is equipped with a Domotica home automation system and camerasurveillance, alarm and sprinkler systems
• theproperty is completely enclosed within first-class fencing that has lockingaluminium gates at the front
Download our brochure for more information and floor plans!
We have put together this
information to give you an impression of this property. Although we have taken
all due care when preparing the brochure, no rights may be derived from any
inaccuracies that it might contain.
The object of the
Measurement Instructions is to provide a more uniform approach to the
measurement process and an indication of the usable area applicable. All of the
surface areas stated in this brochure are in accordance with the Measurement
Instructions, based on the drawings available to us. The Measurement
instructions have been derived from NEN2580, but do not fully rule out
differences in measurement outcomes as a result of interpretation differences,
roundings-off or restrictions, for example.
Combined with a viewing of the property, this information must be considered to be an invitation to make an offer and/or start negotiations. We advise you to request the expert assistance of a property agent and/or independent structural consultancy at all times. When concluding the contract of sale, the buyer will be required to provide a bank guarantee or pay a deposit equal to 10% of the purchase price, which will serve as security for the performance of all of the various obligations applicable.