bath rooms 3
bed rooms 2
living spaces 2
parking spaces A
originally built in 272 M2
house size 902 M3
In the select residential area Den Elzent,a conservation area close to the centre of Eindhoven and the city’s parks, youwill find this unique luxury penthouse, situated on the top (third) floor andoffering 272 m² of living space. This exceptional and high-quality penthouseprovides optimum privacy and beautiful views from its spacious roof terraceswith a total area of 148 m². The property has 2 private parking spaces in theunderground car park.
• Allthe smooth stucco has stucco stop profiles around doors and window, which givethem an exclusive look;
• Thereare stainless steel baseboards throughout the penthouse;
• High-qualityfinish due to the many details and carefully thought-out building elements;
• Equippedwith extensive integrated lighting;
• Totalsound and TV picture from Bang & Olufsen, expect for the large speakers;
• UV-resistantand tinted glass in the entire living room;
• Integratedpower points in the floor;
• Underfloorheating and WTH underfloor cooling for an ideal climate;
• Solartubes in central hall to provide optimum natural daylight;
• Electricawnings over the entire window side of the living room and west-facing balcony,which are activated by wind and sun;
• Coolingunit on the roof;
• Silentextractor fan above cooking island (motor on roof);
• Satellitedish on roof;
• Purchaseof infrared sauna negotiable;
• 2 private parking places;
• Spaciousprivate storage space / separate bicycle storage;
• Alldoors, including glass doors, are floor to ceiling;
• Energylabel A;
• Specifiedmeasurement report according to NEN 2580 is available;
• OwnersAssociation service charges per month for apartment + 2 parking places €640,--.
Download our brochure for more information and floor plans!
We have put together thisinformation to give you an impression of this property. Although we have takenall due care when preparing the brochure, no rights may be derived from anyinaccuracies that it might contain.
The object of the Measurement Instructions is to provide a more uniform approach to the measurement process and an indication of the usable area applicable. All of the surface areas stated in this brochure are in accordance with the Measurement Instructions, based on the drawings available to us. The Measurement instructions have been derived from NEN2580, but do not fully rule out differences in measurement out comes as a result of interpretation differences,roundings-off or restrictions, for example.
Combined with a viewing ofthe property, this information must be considered to be an invitation to makean offer and/or start negotiations. We advise you to request the expert assistance of a property agent and/or independent structural consultancy at alltimes. When concluding the contract of sale, the buyer will be required to provide a bank guarantee or pay a deposit equal to 10% of the purchase price,which will serve as security for the performance of all of the various obligations applicable.