This stylish, modern, architect-designed villa occupies one of the most stunning and prominent waterside plots in the Dierdonk residential park. It is ready to move into. Class, quality, space, complete privacy, an unobstructed view of the water outsides, comfort and energy-efficiency; these are all keywords that describe this delightful property.
The entire villa was very tastefully renovated in 2020; it has four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms, a big garage and a private back garden with a large covered patio area and hot tub. The beautifully-landscaped garden is a very private space because of its planting and south-facing location. The house has a modern, open and light interior. All the materials used are of a high quality and guarantee luxury and sustainability.
The property’s geographical location make it the perfect home for anyone who wants to be close to the N279 and benefit from the easy accessibility of Eindhoven and Den Bosch. Construction work on the very spacious residential area in north-east Helmond started in 1993. The green surroundings and pretty, lush canals give it a village feel. All the basic amenities you might expect – like primary and secondary schools, sports facilities and shops – are within walking or cycling distance of the property and make the area very attractive. The lovely De Bakelse Aa nature reserve is just several minutes away from the villa as well.
- A detached villa on a generous plot (618 m²); Ready to move into;
- A beautiful view of the water and greenery at the front;
- Fully renovated and finished with high-quality materials in 2020;
- Protected by a camera surveillance system and extensive alarm system;
- Large driveway with space to park a number of cars;
- New three-phase consumer unit;
- Electric charging station (possible to purchase separately) on the drive;
- Wellness area with electric hot tub (possible to purchase separately) and outdoor shower;
- Nineteen solar panels have been installed on the flat roof of the garage;
- The master bedroom is air conditioned;
- Underfloor heating has been laid throughout the ground and first floors;
- The property is in a quiet location close to various schools, a hiking/nature reserve and arterial roads;
- Plants in the garden are maintained by a sprinkler system;
- Finished to a unique, high standard!