This ideal family villa is located in the well-known villa village “Grote Heide” on the border of Valkenswaard. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, outdoor pool, wellness with panorama sauna and double walk-in showers, office/practice space and very spacious driveway with double indoor garage including electric door. The park-like garden offers optimal privacy due to the many mature trees and plants. The inside of the house is characterized by a modern and open character.
The well-known residential area is only 10 minutes from the Dutch/Belgian border. The favorable geographical location directly on the edge of the forest and yet only 30 minutes from the center of Eindhoven make this district an extremely popular residential destination. Pelt is a municipality in the Belgian province of Limburg that was created in 2019 from the merger of Neerpelt and Overpelt. In the north, Pelt borders the Dutch municipality of Valkenswaard.
DOWNLOAD OUR EXTENSIVE BROCHURE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PLANS!
• Residential and spacious villa which has been recently renovated and renovated;
• High-quality finish with every conceivable luxury facility;
• The entire house is equipped with mosquito nets;
• The entire ground floor and the bathroom on the first floor have underfloor heating;
• The house is equipped with an alarm system;
• Very favorable location in the residential area “Grote Heide”, a few minutes from the Dutch/Belgian border;
• 7 solar panels on the roof of the garage;
• The roof of the house is fitted with slate;
• The house is supplied with heat by means of an oil tank;
• Complete kitchen furnishings and utility room renovated in 2021;
• Luxurious bathroom on the first floor completely renovated in 2018.
As security for the fulfillment of the obligations, the buyer must, when the agreement is concluded, provide a written bank guarantee or deposit a deposit amounting to 10% of the purchase price.