This exceptional, spacious family villa is located in a beautiful, leafy residential area, on the Hugo Thijssensplein in Beek en Donk. It offers the ultimate in peace, space and privacy. With a bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor, this property is one of a kind and definitely a ‘lifetime home’. All the rooms are functional and very large and it would be easy to use one of them to create a home office/practice space. Superb views of the beautiful, green plot outside are possible from the living room, the kitchen and various bedrooms. The villa is within walking distance of the shopping plaza and just a few steps away from the quiet, green IJsbaanlaan, which leads to the pleasant village beyond. The Hugo Thijssensplein is traffic-calmed and very popular with families who have children and people who value space and privacy.
The property is conveniently located for the A50 (Den Bosch – Eindhoven), which is about 10 minutes away, and the Heuvelplein shopping plaza, various schools, sports facilities and the medical centre are all within walking and cycling distance.
- A well-built villa with a bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor, making the property a ‘lifetime home’;
- A spacious, south-facing plot in a very sought-after residential area;
- The villa has four very large bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- A very private, quiet and peaceful location just minutes away from the town centre;
- A quiet residential location in which access is limited to local traffic;
- An excellent location with all the amenities you might need close by. The property is also just a 10-minute drive from Helmond, a 20-minute drive from Eindhoven and a 25-minute drive from Den Bosch;
- An incredibly quiet and private location!