Introducing this majestic family villa, which backs onto the Zuid-Willemsvaart! Located in a quiet part of a leafy residential street, the property has a large drive at the front. Its other benefits include a spacious living room, large home office/practice space, four bedrooms and a beautifully-landscaped, east and south-facing back garden. All the rooms are functional and large but still feel warm and welcoming because of their attractive layout. The Hugo Thijssensplein is traffic-calmed and very popular with families who have children and people who value space and privacy. The house has a beautiful multifunctional practice space with a separate entrance of approximately 32 m2 for home-bound professions.
The property is conveniently located for the A50 (Den Bosch – Eindhoven), which is about 10 minutes away, and the Heuvelplein shopping plaza, various schools, sports facilities and the medical centre are all within walking and cycling distance.
• A detached villa that occupies a generous, 1,119-m2 plot and is ready to move into;
• A very spacious living room, with an office/playroom next to it;
• A quiet residential location with residents-only traffic;
• An ideal family home with four bedrooms;
• An integrated practice/office space and a big drive with space to park three cars;
• A beautiful east and south-facing back garden;
• In 2022, the living room’s window frames were replaced with frames with HR++ glazing;
• The entire house was renovated in 2008 and has been very well maintained ever since;
• The property is in an excellent location: a 10-minute drive from Helmond, a 20-minute drive from Eindhoven and a 25-minute drive from Den Bosch.