Tekst Staringstraat 14 te Eindhoven We are pleased to offer for sale this sublime, pre-war city villa. Located in the highly sought-after Schrijversbuurt, the property is within walking distance of the centre of Eindhoven. In 2020, the current owner had the entire villa professionally but sympathetically renovated – retaining all its original features – and also added an extension at the back. This detached property, which has four large bedrooms and two luxury bathrooms, is within walking distance of the city centre (Kleine Berg), the Anne Frankplantsoen and the Parktheater. Situated on a shady residential street, the tranquillity of the big, leafy garden is very appealing. The property is in excellent condition, has been renovated with an eye for detail and is well insulated. The plot benefits from rear access, is very private and the back garden is sunny. Covered parking space available within walking distance of the house from which the rental can be taken over.
The Schrijversbuurt is a fabulous place to live! Enjoy an oasis of calm while also being within walking distance of the centre of Eindhoven and in close proximity to the Parktheater, various stores, schools and public-transport options. The property is in the city but also in the heart of beautiful green surroundings, which include some wonderful parks and the villa’s big, quiet and private back garden.
- A stylish and striking villa in which original features have been retained;
- The entire ground floor and the two bathrooms have been fitted with underfloor heating;
- The toilet rooms benefit from automatic extraction systems. They also have LED lighting, which can be adjusted via Bluetooth. The toilets have also been fitted with the Duofresh system;
- Situated in a quiet part of the Schrijversbuurt, near the centre of Eindhoven;
- An ideal family home with four bedrooms and two bathrooms;
- The entire property was renovated and updated in 2020;
- All the property’s power cables and pipework were replaced in 2020;
- The temperature in each room can be adjusted individually;
- The property can be accessed digitally without a physical key, via a smartphone or fob;
- Each floor of the property has hard-wired fire and carbon-monoxide detectors;
- Because the kitchen was replaced in 2020, almost all its appliances are still under guarantee;
- Most of the property’s devices, like the lighting, outdoor lighting and thermostat, can be operated via a smartphone;
- The property has been fitted with 1930s-Bakelite-look light switches and all the hinges and locks reflect the age of the property too;
- The villa is a very warm, charming home and full of character!