STATIG WONEN MAKELAARS | COPYRIGHT © 2021 STATIG WONEN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Overview & facilities
This unique English mansion is situated in a top prime location in Oud-Turnhout in Belgium. The interior and exterior quality of the house is unrivalled. This is not only due to the use of beautiful mostly natural materials, but also the excellent positioning on the plot and the exemplary construction work. The house is characterised by the many large windows, high ceilings and optimally sized rooms.
The superb full-grown garden surrounding the house is landscaped in English style and features a park-like water feature constructed around a turret and numerous yew and boxwood lined paths. The garden is completed by a heated outdoor swimming pool and a charming thatched oak-built pool house, which is currently used as a fully equipped wellness centre. The house also has three garages, outdoor washing facilities and guest accommodation.
- The entire ground floor and all the bathrooms have underfloor heating.
- A pool house which serves as a fully equipped wellness centre.
- A fully furnished guest suite,which can be accessed internally or via its own entrance
- The ground floor is fitted throughout with a B&O audio system with cabling
- The surrounding garden is equipped with a computer-controlled sprinkler system
- Exchange with property in the Netherlands or other countries is negotiable.
- The plot is completely enclosed in first-class fencing and has splendid wrought-iron gates that can be remotelyoperated.
- All the windows and doors are fitted with approved hardware and certified locks.
- The house is fitted with an exceptionally extensive security system with alarm forwarding.
- A camera surveillance system has been installed around the house. The camera feeds can be viewed in severalplaces in the house
The selling instruction is carried out in collegial cooperationwith De Boer & Partners of Turnhout.
We have put together this information to give you an impression of this property. Although we have taken all due care when preparing the brochure, no rights may be derived from any inaccuracies that it might contain.
The object of the Measurement Instructions is to provide a more uniform approach to the measurement process and an indication of the usable area applicable. All of the surface areas stated in this brochure are in accordance with the Measurement Instructions, based on the drawings available to us. The Measurement Instructions have been derived from NEN2580, but do not fully rule out differences in measurement outcomes as a result of interpretation differences,roundings-off or restrictions, for example.
Combined with a viewing of the property, this information must be considered to be an invitation to make an offer and/or start negotiations. We advise you to request the expert assistance of a property agent and/or independent structural consultancy at all times. When concluding the contract of sale, the buyer will be required to provide a bank guarantee or pay a deposit equal to 10% of the purchase price,which will serve as security for the performance of all of the various obligations applicable.