A villa built in a very exceptional style, which has been perfectly renovated and enlarged down to the smallest details by architectural firm Bob Manders. The unique architecture of this villa will amaze you even more when you step inside the house and can confirm with your own eyes that this is unique. During the complete renovation, only high-quality materials were chosen and no concessions were made to atmosphere, style and quality. A stone’s throw from Eindhoven, this municipal monument is located on a plot of more than 1,500 m². This location is very popular for those who love peace, space and privacy.
The attractive village center of Nuenen has a varied range of shops, cozy restaurants and various supermarkets. Nuenen also offers a number of sports facilities, including a hockey club and a golf course. For a nice culinary evening out you can visit the restaurant, which has been awarded 2 Michelin stars, “De Lindenhof”, which is located within walking distance. The road network is conveniently located, so you can be on the A50 or A2 within 15 minutes, and you can also reach Eindhoven central station within 15 minutes by public transport.
DOWNLOAD OUR EXTENSIVE BROCHURE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PLANS!
• Fully automated Domotics installation;
• The entire house has underfloor heating;
• The house was fully insulated during the renovation and fitted with a completely new slate roof.
• Safety facilities: extensive alarm system, camera surveillance, intercom at gate and the entire house is equipped with bulletproof glass;
• Air conditioning available in the master bedroom;
• Very high-quality finish;
• Completely renovated, modernized and expanded, preserving as many authentic details as possible;
• The central heating. installation was completely renewed in 2020;
• Municipal monument, originally built in 1885;
• Many sports facilities in the immediate vicinity, including a hockey club and a golf course;
• Public transport takes you to the center of Eindhoven in just 15 minutes;
• A refined finish and well maintained home!
As security for the fulfillment of the obligations, the buyer must, when the agreement is concluded, provide a written bank guarantee or deposit a deposit amounting to 10% of the purchase price.