Don’t miss the chance to view this superbly finished villa located in “De Groene Loper” residential area on the edge of Helmond. The English architectural style of the home that was built in 2019 features all the comforts and characteristics that home buyers of today are looking for! The villa’s robust design and orientation on the three-sided block makes this property a real eye-catcher. And the fact that this three-bedroom detached villa is within walking distance from the “Overbrug” Helmond Golf Club is an added bonus. Situated on a shady residential street, the tranquillity of the large, leafy garden will instantly grab your appeal. The home is immaculately maintained, is protected by an alarm system, has an integral garage and a beautifully landscaped, south-facing back garden.
Helmond’s city centre is just a short cycle away from this character-filled, spacious family villa. Also close by are the 9-hole golf course, a field hockey club, a primary school and after-school daycare. The geographical location of Helmond is ideal with Eindhoven just a 15-minute a drive away. In just 5 minutes you are in the centre of Helmond or and the motorways (A-67 and A-270) in the direction of Amsterdam, Belgium or Germany are also within easy reach.
- This key-ready detached villa occupies a generous plot of over 1,030 m²;
- Underfloor heating has been laid throughout the ground floor and the bathroom;
- Located in a quiet area on the outskirts of Helmond in recently developed “De Groene Loper” residential area;
- Fully insulated, energy label B;
- Ideal family home with 3 generously sized bedrooms;
- Entire property protected by an alarm system;
- An electric sliding gate gives access to the spacious driveway and integral garage;
- Beautifully landscaped garden around the house with “evergreen” plants, offering maximum privacy in every season!