A stately, detached villa – also known as “Villa de Vloet” – located on the edge of the rustic village of Aarle-Rixtel, which is a part of the municipality of Laarbeek. Set in a wonderful residential location near the village centre, the villa occupies a prominent but private plot of 4657 m². This beautiful property has five bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious freestanding guesthouse/office/practice space, a heated outdoor swimming pool and a deep, detached garage. The impressive villa was completely restored in 2010, and has since been meticulously maintained and equipped with a comprehensive alarm system.
This distinctive and spacious family villa is located within walking/cycling distance of the city centre of Helmond, a golf course, a field hockey club, an elementary school and after-school care facilities.
The geographical location of Aarle-Rixtel is ideal: Eindhoven is just a 15 minute a drive away. In only 10 minutes, you can be in the centre of Helmond, and the motorway (A-67 and A-270) to Amsterdam, Belgium or Germany can be reached within 20 minutes.
- Characteristic stately villa named “Villa de Vloet” which was completely restored in 2010;
- Equipped with underfloor heating;
- Located in a quiet, rustic location along the edge of a pleasant Brabant village;
- Protected by an alarm system;
- An ideal family home with five bedrooms;
- Double detached garage;
- Ample parking on private property; access by electric double gate;
- Very unique and intricate cast iron “Epoca” radiators;
- Extensive basic amenities are available close by. These include a supermarket, primary school, medical centre, after-school-care and various sports facilities.